LONG TERM VISION
To become a full-fledged global membership network and engage in organizing urban labour related events such as conferences, seminars, and forums in different locations across the globe.
- To exchange information and knowledge on the different aspects of labour in urban areas
- To discuss ways in which to create employment, foster enterprises and improve working conditions in the different sectors of the urban economy
- To facilitate knowledge sharing on action oriented and applied research (ensured through active participation from social movements, NGOs, local governments, business associations, etc) on the topic of urban labour
- To provide information on organizations, institutions and individuals working on the different aspects of urban labour
- To facilitate contacts between actors in need for advise or further work and actors who could provide it